Each CHANEL Fine Jewelry piece is subject to the legal warranties currently in force. The following are not covered by these warranties:
- Damage resulting from accidents or from inappropriate or abusive use of a fine jewelry piece;
- Damage resulting from repairs or dismantling not undertaken by a CHANEL Fine Jewelry Boutique;
- The consequences of normal wear and the aging of a fine jewelry piece.
CHANEL Jewelry Watches have successfully passed the most rigorous reliability tests devised by Swiss watchmaking professionals. They are guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for two years from the date of purchase marked on the International Guarantee Certificate. This guarantee is total, including parts and labor.
However, all guarantees exclude the following:
- Damage caused by accidents or by misuse of the watch, including violent shock, crushing and rough handling of the clasp;
- Damage caused by repairs or dismantling not carried out by a CHANEL watchmaking workshop or an authorized CHANEL watchmaking workshop;
- The consequences of normal use and aging of the watch;
- Damage to leather straps, given the specific nature of this material.
For more information about the terms and conditions for CHANEL guarantees, please refer to our Care & Services section.